Happy Birthday Wishes...
Today card inspiration features the Stampin Up! Avant Garden Stamp Set. This stamp set is an exclusive stamp set for Sale-a-bration. That’s right!! This stamp set is FREE with a qualifying purchase.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of basic black cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut (2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of melon mambo. You’ll layer one inside your card and one on top of your card.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of whisper white cardstock. You’ll use your archival black stamp pad to stamp you dotted background. Adhere this piece to the top of your card.
4. Cut a another 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of whisper white cardstock to center and adhere to the inside of your card.
5. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 4″ piece of basic black cardstock. Use stampin dimensionals to center and adhere this piece on the top of your dotted background.
Note: If you want to add ribbon or bakers twine you’ll want to do it before you adhere this rectangle to the top of your card.
1. Using a melon mambo stamp pad to stamp your flower: Two times on scrap paper and once on the inside of your card.
2. Next, use an old olive stamp pad to stamp your stem on your flower along with the leaves. Stamp a couple extra leaves on scrap paper.
3. Using an archival black stamp pad to stamp the inside buds of your flower.
4. Cut out your whole flower with leaves and use stampin dimensionals to pop it up off your basic black rectangle.
5. Cut out your extra flowers and leaves and use a mini glue dot to offset them on your flower. This will create more dimension.
Note: If you stamp the flower a third time of scrap paper you can cut it out to pop up inside your card too!
6. Cut a 1″ x 3″ piece of whisper white cardstock. Stamp you sentiment in archival black off to the left side of the strip. Use your scissors to cut a banner on the right side and adhere it to your card.
Items Used Include:
Hope you enjoyed this week's project.
Promotion Dates: January 4 – March 31, 2017
Until next time,